Tuesday 26 March 2013

More Prince Edward County

Here I am, back again with more pictures of Prince Edward County.  One of the wineries we visited just added a sculpture garden and art gallery called Oeno.  The sculpture garden sits on 40 acres of land adjacent to the winery and is filled with contemporary and abstract work by Canadian Artists.  Huff Estates is located just north of Bloomfield, Ontario which is 2 hours east of Toronto.  We spent a wonderful day walking through the gardens and then enjoyed a glass of chardonnay at the winery.

I hope you enjoy the walk through the garden with me!






















3 comments:

  1. Now you got it. This looks amazing and I love the photos. I also like the new look of your blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Kris! Your photo's are beautiful. They showcase the environment you're blogging about, and make the viewer want to go there. Where's my glass of Chardonnay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and great photos Kris! I'm looking forward to continuing to follow your adventures

    ReplyDelete